Medical Evaluation Data Systems
The aim of MEDS is to provide an internal Quality Assurance framework using software that is evidence based by reviewing Chronic Disease Care and other Long Term Conditions systematically from data stored on their internal clinical system.
What does the software do?
MEDS Quality Assurance System will support GP Practices in developing:
- Improved service delivery
- Better process control and patient flow
- Better documentation of processes,
- Greater employee quality awareness
- Increased capacity to deal with Chronic Disease Caseloads
- Reduced clinical incidents and secondary care referrals
MEDS supports practice staff by
- Automating results of historic treatment profiles of registered patients.
- Automating the integration of clinical information across different disease profiles for registered patients.
- Automating the results into management friendly report tools.
- Reviewing the medication profiles to reduce the risk of clinical incidents.
- Manage in-house specialist clinics workload to ensure their healthcare teams are targeting / prioritising their workload to create efficiencies in line with internal quality assurance frameworks
- Import patient details into communication templates to provide feedback on treatment or for appointment scheduling
- Generate consultant recommendations on treatment, based on NICE guidance where available.
Ease your concerns with our multi-faceted solutions
Medical Evaluation Data System addresses the fundamental concerns GP practices have about adopting an Electronic Quality Assurance system with their clinical system:
Customisation: The architecture of the Medical Evaluation Data System enables it to be easily customised on a practice-by-practice basis.
Cost-Effective Pricing: Medical Evaluation Data System provides a variety of affordable programs to meet your financial needs. For further information speak to Medical Evaluation Data System representative
Ease of Acceptance: Medical Evaluation Data System was designed as a desktop-based product. Everyone will find Medical Evaluation Data System user interface familiar and comfortable – nearly every function is one or two clicks away. All Training for the functions are done at the GP Practice – is accomplished typically in 60 minutes or less. Within a matter of days, Medical Evaluation Data System© will become the preferred Quality Assurance software for quickly evaluating patient information.
Time is money: Reduce costs & improve patient care
Reducing the amount of time you spend on time-consuming everyday tasks translates into real cost savings and enhancing the efficiency of your internal quality assurance reviews translates into improved patient care. Medical Evaluation Data System users benefit by:
- Reducing costs through automated recall of patients for examinations and recommended periodic testing based on their medical profiles.
- Seeing of a patient’s treatment recommendation information “At A Glance” on a single screen – relevant information which is customisable utilising multiple views including treatment history, medications prescribed etc.
- Improving patient care through automated follow-up management and quality of care protocols thereby reducing the possibility that critical patient conditions might be neglected.
- Real-time, immediate, multi-user access to patient reviews within the GP Practice
- Improving efficiency through the streamlining of specialist clinics and prioritising caseloads.
- Improving documentation of continuity of care.
- Analysing patient data to determine patterns for improving treatment.
- Allowing immediate communication with the GP Clinical System by updating records with the treatment evaluation.