EHS Technologies is part of the Enhanced Healthcare Services Group who works in partnership with health organisations in the delivery of local and national target led services.
The company provides partner organisations with project management, consultancy and innovative patient based solutions to the public and private sector.
EHS expertise lies within data management analysis and reconciliation, contact strategy management, patient control systems and the co-ordination of health promotion campaigns.
The company has helped its partner organisations enjoy considerable success and levels of performance improvement in a number of key service delivery fields
Product and Services Description
Enhanced Healthcare Services has four core service areas:
1. Data management services - this division specializing in data management, analysis and extraction services from various primary care systems
2. Active Patient Management - Through a call centre approach our organisation works with local providers on catch up or new programs to engage individuals in attending local health related programs. EHS has multi lingual work so target various ethnicities across the demographics of the providers areas.
3. Clinical & Lifestyle Support Services - EHS deliver specialist clinics to support providers around Flu, Cytology, Child Imms, CVD programs
4. Software (Through EHS Technologies)
The key elements of the MEDS product:
• an easy to use clinical quality assurance tool;
• a single effective quality assurance tool to support GP's in reviewing and developing appropriate treatment plans for patients;
• focus on ensuring that patients are regularly reviewed with their long-term conditions from their GP;
• a series of clinical reviews to support GP's learning and training with their management of Disease and Non Disease patient groups;
• links to specialist advise regarding the appropriate care plans for patients in line with NICE guidance.
On line GP performance tool
EHS Technologies Ltd created an online product called RealTool which provides alternative analysis of the results of every GP Practice in the UK submitting QOF results across 63 clinical indicators.
Benefits using EHS Realtool
• Identifies QOF performance variations across indicators reviewed
• Provides historical profiling (5 year) on GP performance results
• Disease indicator result specific
• Provides analysis to patients on local GP Practice QOF indicators
• Allows GP’s to create their own GP Consortia groups with associated QOF performance results
• Methodology easily applied to other performance datasets GP's have available
To view Realtool go to the following link www.realtool.co.uk